WHEN & WHERE: Callbacks will begin promptly at 6:00PM on Thursday, May 28th in Cafeteria 129 at WHS.
WHAT TO PREPARE: Those of you on the callback list need to print all audition scenes & the songs assigned to you on the callback list posted above.
**REMEMBER: If your name is not on the callback list, it does NOT mean you haven't been selected for the show. We will post the final cast list immediately following callbacks on January 7th.
IF YOU ARE OFFERED A ROLE IN THIS PRODUCTION, YOU AGREE TO MAKE A FULL COMMITMENT TO THE SHOW.
• If at any time after you accept a role, other opportunities or non-emergency commitments arise that conflict with regular rehearsal or posted performance times, you will fulfill the commitment you have made to this production and decline the other opportunity. It is your job to resolve any conflicts that arise before rehearsal/performance and to arrive on time each and every day that you are called. The director agrees only to accommodate conflicts that you’ve listed on the audition form.
• Depending on your role, you may be called for 4-6 rehearsals per week. Actors will only be called to rehearsals for which they are needed; the final schedule is subject to change based on progress made in rehearsal. Therefore you must keep your schedule flexible even for days you are not initially called.
• The full cast will be called for every rehearsal as we head into tech. All tech and performance dates are mandatory.
• Possible rehearsal times include Monday-Friday 5 - 10 PM and Saturday 8 AM-5PM. Occasional Sunday rehearsals will be scheduled as needed.
• Performances run July 17- 19 and July 24 - 25 at the Theatre at Woodbridge High School in Woodbridge, NJ.